Saturday 2 November 2013

Point Break

-Sound-

The project was to get a clip from 'Point Break' and then upload it into Premiere Pro, after uploading it successfully we took the original sound off the clip and deleted it. Then creating our own sounds to compliment what was seen on screen either by downloading sounds from http://www.freesound.org/ or using a sound recorder. Once we finished picking the sounds we wanted we put them into a sequence that overlapped with the clip.

Our self-made sequence...

  



In conclusion as an amateur first time doing this I believe  the sound that was added was in time with the clip it self. The part I'm must pleased with is when the masked men goes through the garden and crashes into the swings then step into the paddling pool creating a big splash (which I emphasized it more in the scene, doing this by changing the opacity of the sound), I think it matched up to the clip very well. However my main issue for this clip I couldn't find was the right thumping sound that suited well for the women hitting Keanu Reeves who played Johnny Utah. So I used a sound recorder, to record my own sound for this, only using an rucksack that had a jumper in side and a umbrella. This worked well however I found it hard to match the hits I recorded in time with the visual representation on screen which was occurring in a irregular pattern.

The last part was once we had finished, we had to export the video we did this by going to: File > Export Setting. After that a window should appear that has pre-sets, file name, formats on ect. IN this window change the format to 'H.264' and change the pre-set to 'Youtube HD 1080p'. we had to change the name to 'Point Break(but whatever name is suitable that you have chosen)so that is was recognisable to the audience. Finally press export and wait till the video to load exporting.


No comments:

Post a Comment